The ArcGIS Online April update was released today. There are many new and exciting update capabilities. We have a list of resources that can help you get familiar. Below are some of the highlights:
What’s new in ArcGIS Online (April 2021)
New Map Viewer:
- New Map Viewer in ArcGIS Online April update
- New Map Viewer in General Availability
- Interface Enhancements for the New Map Viewer
- The tale of two ArcGIS Online map Viewers: functionality guidance
- Note This: Sketching now available in Map Viewer
- Try the new Map Viewer (learn path)
- Create maps with compelling data visualizations using ArcGIS Online (learn path)
If you are Administrator for your ArcGIS Online organization, you may notice the banner to setup a partnered collaboration; a new capability to make it easier to work together across ArcGIS Online Organizations. This blog and documentation describe how it works. We will be featuring Partnered Collaboration as the topic for the next GIS in Higher Education Chat, held on Tuesday, May 4th, 2021 beginning at 9:00am (PDT). Join us to learn and/or ask questions. Registration is now open.
- What’s new in ArcGIS Notebooks (April 2021)?
- Scheduled Mode for ArcGIS Notebooks in ArcGIS Online is here!
- Use Parameters in your Scheduled Notebooks
- Save and Restore your Progress with ArcGIS Notebooks Snapshots
There are many more! Check the collection of the blogs for other topics on this release, and also the Esri Community Education blogs