Submit Your Spatial Analysis Story in the 2022–2023 Spatial Thinking Student Competition
The 2022–2023 International Statistical Institute (ISI) and Esri Spatial Thinking Student Competition is now accepting applications through March 1, 2023.
This international contest is open to college and university students of any major and is designed to promote research in the areas of spatial statistics, regression modeling, and analysis using geographic information system (GIS) technology to uncover meaning and insight from within data.
- September 1, 2022: Application submission opens to compete in the Spatial Thinking Student Competition.
- March 1, 2023: Application submission to participate closes.
- March 10, 2023: Selected participants will be invited to compete in the international judging and presentation at ISI World Statistics Congress.
- May 30, 2023: Deadline for final entry submission
- July 16–20, 2023: Presentation at ISI World Statistics Congress and winners announced
For guidelines and submission, Click here!